Update November 17, 2004
It’s been quite a long time since our last update – so we though we’d make a little “hot list” of things that happened since last August. We are going to keep this as short as possible – so if you would like to know more about something specific, just ask!
- October’s Haunt was the most successful ever. We received a lot of media coverage and absolutely no negative feedback!
- We have decided to delay the opening of our dark ride for at least a year. After researching rent/lease options – we are convinced that buying our own building is the only way to go.
- Chris acquired his Pennsylvania Ride Inspector’s License! Now we can inspect our own ride once it is built.
- We have had several attractive offers from other businesses to work on projects for next year.
- We have had a very talented artist contact us and express interest in working on the project!
I feel that our company has reached an important point in our development. We are in a position to go full-throttle and run as a business, take on investors, partners and employees, or we can simply continue to grow at a comfortable pace. It has been my experience in life and business that growing too big, too quickly can be disastrous. We have a vision that has served us well – and we feel that growing too quickly or taking the wrong jobs could cloud our focus. But think for a second we intend on sitting on our butts – We have some big plans for 2005!
There may not be many updates to the “ride” section for months. Our main focus will be to continue to build the props for inside the ride so that once we have a facility – we will have something to put INTO it! But just like 2004, our props are displayed here and at our haunted house as test before they are boxed up. So keep checking back or sign up for our newsletter for more previews!