I am finally finished the billboard mannequin project! But this is also the third time I said this! I am learning how difficult it is to build something for another person when the picture in their head might be very different than the picture in my head.
Each finished item has turned out exactly the way I imagined it, but always not exactly what the client envisioned. This last time the client didn’t like the dark clothing that the original one had on. This time I went to the extreme!
I can’t make it any brighter than this! The video may not be able to convey just how bright this is… The color is called chartreuse. (it’s a fancy name for fluorescent yellow.)
This is also a test of a suggestion my friend Pete made which should make my videos able to be viewed by anyone… Plus it will save space on my server.
The only concern I have is wondering just how long will YouTube be around… And what would happen to my videos if YouTube ever shuts down… Oh well, I’ve got bigger things to worry about in my life right now!
My desk is now cleared and workshop has nothing in it but space for projects of mine.
I just started working on this years Halloween display. I am thinking that it will be the best way for me to get some free media coverage and showcase what kind of things I can build.
I am still looking for a sculptor, a shop helper, and anyone with a love for this kind of thing. The project is at the point when I could use a full time employee, but yet am not generating the income to afford one.
The next few weeks should be very interesting….